Sunday, April 2, 2017

Day 208

Wednesday, March 29, 2017


Random Thoughts: I probably could use an intervention.... Today while the twins were napping and Squeak was off with my mom (they go swimming on Wednesday afternoons) I took some time to organize the freezer. Everything was just shoved in there and difficult to find. There are still things in there that are in containers and I have no idea what's in them! Notice that I now have a labeling system, so that has been a huge help. Once we begin rotating out the unlabeled items and rotating in the new labeled items, I can organize them by date and put the older items in front to be used first. What? Did you think that because I was a librarian they would be organized in alphabetical order? Ha! The thought did cross my mind, but organizing like this makes much more sense. Premade/labeled foods on the top shelf, breads and frozen veggies next, followed by prepared foods that just need heating, and then in the bottom shelf all the frozen meat along with 15 or so ice packs (thank you, IVF). So, I went through and as I organized, I also took inventory of each shelf and am typing up a list to put on the door so we know what we have or not and nothing gets lost in the back! Call me a dork, or perhaps a person with too much time on her hands. Whatever. This just makes me SO happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment