Monday, October 10, 2016

Day 38

Monday

10.10.16

A fantastic day today. Gorgeous weather, kids were happy, we got outside, I got some work accomplished. Who can ask for more?? Not too bad considering I was up at 2am and couldn't go back to sleep for several hours. This cold has been putting a damper on my morning routines (that and not getting a full night's sleep). Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I will just get up at my normal time! This cooler weather makes it more challenging to get up as well. Such nice weather to stay snuggled in bed for just a few more minutes...

A little before dinner entertainment.
People: Squeak was off from school today. She was very helpful today and even kept the babies laughing and giggling until I had dinner on the table. Such a good girl! We also met up with friends at the museum this morning.

Places/Activities: Today we went to the College Park Aviation Museum. I can't believe I haven't been here before. Such a great place to take kids! Extremely hands on, and not so big to the point of it being overwhelming. Squeak has already informed me that we are going back to visit at some point.

I was able to accomplish a bit of business planning and am feeling good about where things are going. Feeling excited to get the ball rolling.

After dinner we all took a family walk together. It brought back memories of this time last year when I could barely waddle from the recliner to the kitchen table to eat dinner. Just thinking about how uncomfortable I was this time last year makes me take a deep breath! I miss the days of having tiny (well they were never terribly tiny) babies around, but I'm so glad that they are growing up and I can be here to watch it happen. So incredibly blessed and fortunate for this time together.

Good Deeds: Feeling like I need to find some other ideas for good deeds.

Chores: No time for chores today, but I definitely need to do some baby laundry tomorrow!

Reading: Not a lot of time for reading today.

Random Thoughts: It's that time of year! I got to bring back my snuggly fleece acorn slippers. Seriously the best slippers ever. We also made our very last bottle using the Baby Brezza. I can't say I'm sorry to see that thing go. It's be fantastic and wonderful this past year, but  we are READY to be DONE with formula!! And also to get back more of our counter space too. Tomorrow will bring some  things together for the business. I don't think I'll believe it until it all comes together this week. So ready to move forward and share what we've been working on!







Finishing up our walk for the evening.
Perfect transition from dinner to bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment