Friday, October 14, 2016

Day 42

Friday

10.14.16

People: D was able to work from home this morning and took a half day off, so that was super awesome. Also a friend stopped by and brought a super sweet and thoughtful gift for the twins. Can you guess which shirt is for which kid? HA!! 

Places/Activities: D took all three kids out this afternoon for a long walk and some time at that playground. This gave me time to clean and get things ready for tomorrow (twins have their first birthday party).

Good Deeds: No good deeds on my part today. However my neighbor has been saving toilet paper tubes and paper towel tubes for me which will be repurposed for a good cause. I'll be using them for an upcoming project next month. If you are reading this, and I'll get to see you before mid-November, please save them for me. I need quite a few more!

Chores: Baking, baking, and more baking. Decorating cakes, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Everything is just about ready for tomorrow now! I had to take a pic of the Squeak this evening. She occasionally will pull up a little chair to the kitchen table so Stinky Brownie (that's the name of her very special mouse) can join us for dinner. So sweet :)

Reading: Not sure when I will have time to read at this rate!

Random Thoughts: It's hard to believe that this was me just a couple of days before having the twins. I can't believe that I had two babies crammed in there. It still makes me have to take a deep breath just thinking about it. So uncomfortable it was to be pregnant for that last couple of months! And in less than two days they will be a year old. How time flies. What a wonderful year it has been!!

Recipes: No recipes to share, but I have been busy baking all morning. I went through a dozen eggs, and 4 boxes of cake mix to make sure we have enough cake and cupcakes to go around tomorrow. I promise I'll post some pics tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment